Landscape Project Manager
Posted 10 months ago
Goldberg and Rodler Inc., has an immediate opening for a Landscape Project Manager. We are an award winning, family owned and operated business, that has been leading the way in the landscape industry since we were established in 1958.
We are looking a for career minded employee, with a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work both as a team and independently.
Requirements for Candidate:
- Manage landscape projects with the most efficient methods available
- Manage the daily efficiency of landscape crews and subcontractors to keep projects on time, properly equipped and meeting or exceeding company and client expectations
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Advanced landscape construction knowledge
- Organization and leadership skills
- High level of customer service
- Valid & clean driver’s license (CDL License is a plus)
- Competitive salary – Top Pay
- Year-round employment
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick pay
- Growth within the company
- Reimbursement for continuing education
Contact us by email, email@example.com or call 631-271-6460.
Get acquainted with our Goldberg & Rodler family at: https://www.goldbergandrodler.com/about/our-team/